About Sarat Bose Road Branch
- St. Augustine’s Day School, Sarat Bose Road was founded by Mrs. Edna Gasper and Co-founded by Dr. Richard Gasper &Mrs. Esther Gasper
- The School was established in December 2016 by The Gasper Education Society
- The School has been named after Saint Augustine, the great Scholar of the Catholic Church
- It is the only Anglo Indian School in the area that is following the Catholic Ethos
- The School is for students from Nursary to Class V. Each year classes will be added upto X standerd.
- The School follows three courses : ICSE , IGCSE & NIOS
Aims & Objectives
The following are the aims and objects of our school:
- To ensure overall development of a child in not only academics but in games, co-curricular activities and social service
- To discipline all our students, teach them good values and make them law abiding citizens of this country
- The school has a brilliant Academic Council which is spearheaded by the Headmistress and Vice Principal and mentored by the Principal
- With a top class education system and Qualified TTC, B.ED and English Medium teachers and staff, we not only ensure the students perform well in academics but also perform equally well in non-academic areas
- We follow play way, creative and interactive methods of teaching and do not pressurize the students
- Our evaluation systems are extremely practical and easy to understand for the students as well as the parents
- The School has a strict policy that discourages students from taking private tuitions
- Our qualified teachers will provide their extra time and effort to ensure that our students complete their work during the school hours.
- The School also has a strict discipline policy
- Discipline goes hand in hand with studies as well as non-academic activities in the overall development of the child.
- Global Exchange Program are conducted by the school